Alkitab Bible Study 6.0
Alkitab Bible Study is an open source and free desktop Bible study software.
It supports single/parallel view, commentaries, lexicons, dictionaries, glossaries, daily devotions, etc.
It also comes with powerful search capability.
It features rich and user friendly Bible software study tools.
This Bible software is build using JSword
and is an alternative front end for Bible Desktop.
Alkitab Bible Study is released into Public Domain.
The source code is available at GitHub or developer section.
You can download additional Bible translations, books, dictionaries, lexicons, daily devotionals, etc
by following this step by step guide.
- View Single Book or Bible
- View Parallel Books or Bibles
- Cross Reference and Search
- Strong's Concordance and Morphology
- Daily Devotions
- Plugins Support
- Learn more ...
- Updated to use Apache Netbeans 17
- Updated to use Java 17 or higher
- Fix Mac OS ClassNotFound Exception
- REGRESSION run.args.extra is not parsed and updated to conf file
- Improved performance
- Updated to use JavaFX WebView
- Updated to use Java 11 or higher
- Updated to use Netbeans 12.0
- Improved performance (search using thread)
- Fix general options panel
- Fix bookshelf book properties display empty dialog
- Fix screen glitch during indexing
- Improved Options settings
- Improved DPI Aware for high resolution screen
- Updated to use Apache Netbeans 11.3
See the complete change logs.