Alkitab Bible Study 3.0
Alkitab Bible Study is an open source and free desktop Bible study software.
It supports single/parallel view, commentaries, lexicons, dictionaries, glossaries, daily devotions, etc.
It also comes with powerful search capability.
It features rich and user friendly Bible software study tools.
This Bible software is build using JSword
and is an alternative front end for Bible Desktop.
Alkitab Bible Study is released into Public Domain.
The source code is available at developer section.
You can download additional Bible translations, books, dictionaries, lexicons, daily devotionals, etc
by following this step by step guide.
- View Single Book or Bible
- View Parallel Books or Bibles
- Cross Reference and Search
- Strong's Concordance and Morphology
- Daily Devotions
- Plugins Support
- Learn more ...
- Improved HTML rendering (Java FX WebView)
- Add support for Versifications
- Add shortcut Ctrl-L (for passage field)
- Add shortcut Ctrl-F (for search field)
- Updated Options background color section
- Lots of refactoring
- Updated to use JSword 2.0-beta (2016-03-25)
- Updated to use Java 8 or Higher
- Updated to use Netbeans 8.2
- Add support for Ubuntu Unity
- Fix Could not compile stylesheet
- Fix regression Bookshelf reindex
- Improved Session Persistence
- Improved performance
- Some refactoring
- Updated to use Netbeans 7.1.2
See the complete change logs.