Ekspos Image Viewer 1.0
Ekspos is a platform independent Java image viewer program.
It support most popular image format: JPEG, PNG, and GIF,
where an additional image format can be added through Java ImageIO plugin.
It consists of 2 parts: shell browser and viewer.
The Shell browser allows you to navigate your image collection and
you'll be able to browse images in tree, detail, list, icon and thumbnail view.
The viewer provide a progressive view of images with zoom and pan capability.
It is licensed under BSD Style License.
The source code is available at GitHub.
- Image Format (Default): JPEG, PNG, and GIF
- Support ImageIO plugin for additional Image Format
- Support 4 views: detail, list, icon, and thumbnail
- Thumbnail caching for fast preview
- Written entirely in Java
- Workaround Webstart bug 6533653
- Add Google Picasa Web Album Integration
- Fix ShellListView getLastSelectedIndex and getLastSelectedFile
- Upgrade to flexdock 0.5.1
- Improved Docking handling
- Improved Thread handling
- Update Icon from Crystal Project Icons
- Fix circular event handling
- Better Thread Handling
- Refactor Application class
See the complete change logs.